Water Quality Monitoring
INTEGEMS provides a range of short term, medium and long term water and wastewater monitoring services including effluent monitoring, flow and load surveys in the natural urban and industrial environment. We make use of the best technologies available couple with years of experience to deliver cost-effective solutions.
- Rugged Meter and Probe
- Measure up to 16 parameters and display of up to 12 Parameters
- Tracking of measurement location using GPS
- Waterproof protection (IP67 for the meter and IP68 for the probe)
- Exclusive Fast Tracker TM - T.I.S (Tag ID System)
- Graphics LCD with backlight
- Built-in Barometer for D.O concentration compensation
- Quick calibration features
- Measurement check to eliminate any erroneous reading
- Auto recognition of probe and sensor
- Log on demand and automatic logging (Up to 45,000 Samples)
- Graphical display of log data
- USB interface for PC connections
- Auto-ranging for EC. ISE and turbidity readings
- Field-replaceable sensors with colour coded cap
- Meter can be powered with either alkaline or rechargeable batteries
We use HI 9829 microprocessor-based multi-sensor probe, a waterproof portable logging multiparameter meter, to monitor up to 16 different water quality parameters.
We measure various key parameters, including pH, ORP, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, turbidity, ammonium-nitrogen, chloride, nitrate-nitrogen, resistivity, total dissolved solids, salinity, seawater sigma, atmospheric pressure, and temperature.
We provide location tracking of measurements using in-built GPS capabilities. We transmit readings digitally with options to log data while disconnected from the meter.